This is the website of NETWORK DYNAMICS IKE Company, with headquarters in Neo Psychiko, 188 Kifisias Avenue (hereinafter: the “Company”). The content of the website is mainly informative about the Company services.
The Company is the exclusive administrator of https://www.networkdynamics.gr/ and of your personal information collected from this website, in accordance with the current General Regulation 679/2016 on personal data protection and the applicable national legislation.
When you browse our website or use some of its functionalities, we may process the following personal information:
|Processing purpose||Personal Data Categories||Legal Basis||Recipients of your personal information|
|Conducting surveys via questionnaire (customer satisfaction, customer service, technical visit and technical support)||1. Basic personal contact information (name, phone, email, company, etc.) 2. Evaluation data||Legal interest||Only the Company’s absolutely necessary staff.|
|Candidate employee’s management||1. Basic personal contact information (name, phone, email, company, etc.) 2. Professional Data (CV)||For possible contractual execution||Only the Company’s absolutely necessary staff.|
|Pop up contact form management||1. Basic personal contact information (name, phone, email, company, etc.) 2. Free text, provided by the user||Consent||Only the Company’s absolutely necessary staff.|
Only the absolutely necessary Company personnel, who are bound by confidentiality clauses, have access to said personal information.
The Company is the sole processor of the personal information collected via the website and never
Recipients of your data may also be official government and supervisory bodies (e.g. prosecuting authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.), when the Company is required to comply with the legislation.
Your personal information is kept by the Company for as long as is required according to the terms of our contractual relationship and as stipulated by the relevant legislation.
We do not perform automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
Any transfer of personal information to third countries (i.e. countries outside the EEA) will be carried out with your prior knowledge and, where applicable, your consent. Any transfer of personal information to countries other than those for which there is an adequacy decision regarding the level of data protection by the European Commission, is made following the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or through other safeguards in accordance with applicable legislation.
We protect and ensure your rights regarding the use of your personal information. Specifically, you have the ability to:
1. to be informed if the Company is processing your personal information and to receive a copy of them,
2. to correct – update any personal information you have provided to the Company
3. to restrict the process of your personal information by the Company (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal information and until the Company can verify it, (b) when you object to the deletion of your personal information, (c) when your personal information are not necessary for the purposes of processing, but are nevertheless necessary for the establishment, exercise, support of legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing of your personal information up until the company can verify the legitimacy of the reasons that concern the Company and supersedes your objection of processing.
4. to request the transmission of your personal information to another data processor – Controller,
5. to object at any time to the processing of your personal information when it is deemed necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests, and automated individual decision-making, including profiling,
6. to delete your personal information (to be noted, that when the deletion is impossible due to regulatory obligations, the Company will inform you accordingly)
7. to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing that was based on your consent before the withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by writing us to the following email address: [email protected]
Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of its receipt. If an extension of two (2) months is required in order to respond to your request, due to its complexity or the large number of requests you will be notified by the Company as soon as possible.
This website is not intended for minors under the age of 16. In case of use of products or services we offer by a minor under the age of 16, the express consent of the parent is required, before any processing of personal information of the minor.
You have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority for issues regarding the processing of your personal information. For the Authority’s competence and guidelines on how to submit a complaint, you can visit the Authority’s website (www.dpa.gr -> My rights -> Submit a complaint), where you can find detailed information and guidance.